You already know that the traditional antivirus system is not enough to secure your network from cyber-attacks. Consider these endpoint protection tools for enterprise-level protection of your endpoints.
Through our MDR service, Cybriant offers endpoint protection to secure all the endpoints connected to your IT network from cyber threats. Endpoints are the devices i.e. smartphones, tablets, desktops, laptops, servers, or any other I/O device connected to the respective network, acting as the terminal point of the network.
Endpoints connected remotely, having access to a network might create a loophole in your network for the hackers to break into your network. Endpoint Protection tools monitor and scan every device over the network. Endpoint protection makes sure that all your endpoints are secure and your network is free from any kind of malware threat by blocking cynical and malicious endpoints to access your network.
Cybriant Managed Detection and Remediation (MDR) services allow you to monitor, install antivirus, add firewall and enterprise IT perimeters to secure your endpoints, and to protect your business network from the rising wave of cybersecurity threats.
MDR vs. Antivirus: What is the Difference?
Both Managed Detection and Remediation (MDR) and Antivirus are used to ensure the security of your endpoints. Before going to choose from one of them, you must know everything in detail about these programs and what amenities they provide to protect your endpoints. Which is best, and why should you go to utilize one?
What is Antivirus?
Antivirus software is a traditional program used to detect and remove malware like viruses, keyloggers, trojans, worms, ransomware, adware, and many more.
Newly launched and upcoming malware is becoming more and more advanced. Hackers are designing malware so it avoids detection by traditional antivirus. Antivirus programming is accessible as an independent arrangement or as one part of an endpoint assurance stage.
Features of antivirus:
- Web Protection
- Alert notification
- Real-time scanning option
- Threat identification
Antivirus protects only individual devices and is auspicious if you’re administering a small start-up.
What is Managed Detection and Remediation (MDR)?
MDR is the most advanced and reliable system, which is the combination of technology and innovation, provides services to detect malicious activity on web networks to developing companies and organizations. Cybriant offers managed detection and response (MDR) service to overcome the cyber attack by reducing the time to detect and suggesting useful remediation as soon as possible.
The cybersecurity research team of Cybriant monitors your network 24/7. To secure your business, we provide timely response to malicious activity and great remediation strategies to protect your valuable computer network data, including servers, mobile devices, and desktops from incursions and malware attacks. We assure you 100% security and defend your network against most advanced threats.
Importance Of Endpoint Security
As remote working is increasing rapidly, hackers have numerous opportunities to attack their victims to steal their essential data from the loopholes that exist in the network. With the increase of endpoints like laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, so the risk of losing data is also increasing day by day.
Hackers are always coming up with new ways to gain access to web networks to steal priceless information or manipulate employees into giving out perceptive data. To get rid of all these stumbling enigmas and to keep secure sensitive data of your organization, it’s essential to protect any and all endpoints that are connected to your corporate networks.
Top Five (5) Enterprise Endpoint Protection Tools of 2020:
- Bitdefender: If you want reliable security for your organization, then Bitdefender Gravity Zone Business Security enterprise must be in your shortlist. It allows you to use the extensive command, and also powerful detection inclinations.
- SentinelOne: SentinelOne is most advanced and all in one endpoint security software and AI platform. It is from the company of the same name, presenting a combined antivirus and EDR solution system. Cybriant is also using this superior endpoint protection tool, which offers real-time forensics to deliver investigative abilities and multiple performance detection methods.
- ESET Endpoint Security: ESET endpoint protection is a prominent advantage for small to medium size businesses. It provides a unique remote management system for the progress of the diminutive business without any interruption related to the security of endpoints.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection: Symantec offers a completely highlighted endpoint assurance arrangement, with the continued threat of prevention capacities, including documenting less assault insurance, upgraded portable application security, and insurance for cloud-associated clients. Symantec gets acknowledgment as an intensive competitor of malware arrangements around the world.
- CrowdStrike Falcon: CrowdStrike Falcon endpoint solution covers Windows web network and servers just as Mac PCs, Smart Phones, and Tablets regardless of whether on or off the system and joins EDR and hostile to malware into an individual agent. It also offers the visibility of real-time detection of malicious activity.
Why should you choose Cybriant for Endpoint protection?
As already mentioned above, we are using the most advanced SentinelOne technology tools to provide you with impeccable endpoint security with the help of AI Managed Detection and Response (MDR), EDR, and next-generation antivirus solutions.
Cybriant cybersecurity analyst team monitoring you 24/7 and also transmits a quick notification when an intelligence threat and anonymous activity try to breach security. Besides this, our experienced team also provides you response and remediation to deal with anonymous intimidation.
MDR services help to meet the growing challenges of enterprise threats and protection. It allows you to secure your organization’s sensitive records and also diminish the attack of an unknown attack.
Are Managed Detection and Remediation Services for You?